- Friend: Oh my god, did he tell you why?
- Me: Well yea I guess he did...
- Discipler: But it's basically bullshits.
Day 13 (wed 9/10)
1. Discussions. I really like my discussions. I finally feel somewhat smart in classes for once! This semester is not too shabby.
Day 14 (thurs 9/11)
1. Med students at pre-health decal. They gave my academic life a new hope.
2. Classes. I really like my classes.
3. Shannon for sleeping over! :D Even though it’s very short, one day during the weekday type of thing, but it’s so relaxing. She reminds me of home because we’re both from Fullerton!
Day 15 (friday 9/12)
1. Staff at Tang center, they’re so friendly and caring! I want to be a healthcare provider like that in the future!
2. Money. I’m thankful that I have just enough money to feel rick once in a while. I’m thankful for the luxury I live in, I’m thankful that I allow myself to splurge once in a while. Banana Republic is so good. I probably have the fashion sense of a 27-35 year old hahah.
3. Epic friday fellowship night. So blessed by these people again :)
4. MOON CAKES! And mom. She sent me moon cakes from socal. I can finally eat them now :)
5. Friends who drive in Berkeley! I love you, you make my life so much easier. (That goes out to Vicky, Moon, Charles, Teryn… and 3 out of 4 of you drove me today! All in one day!)